A cocktail of emotions… at the Hotel Beaurivage
Hotel Beaurivage, located directly on the sea front, is one of Catholic’s historic hotels with a long family tradition.
The hotel located in Via Carducci – just a few minutes away from Cattolica Aquarium, the town centre and shops – offers its guests a holiday dedicated to well-being and relaxing:
- A large pool (over 95 m²) kissed by the sun all day long
- A spacious private car park with video surveillance
- garage always available to customers
- A restaurant with sea view, for guests to admire the colours of the coast
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, to stay connected
- A sun terrace on the top floor with stunning views of the Adriatic Coast
- Bicycles available to guests, free of charge
- Air conditioning throughout the entire property
- A rich breakfast buffet on the panoramic outdoor terrace
A beautiful swimming pool surrounded by gardens with palm trees, where you can enjoy a Jacuzzi, take a dip, then bask on the comfortable sun loungers.
During the stay, guests can indulge in unique evenings of entertainment with poolside toasts and celebrations!
And for even more time relaxing, an oasis awaits you in the spa area with a swimming pool, two Jacuzzi tubs regulated at different temperatures, a sauna, a massage room and beauty treatments.
Within easy reach of Cattolica are the theme parks of the Riviera (Aquafan, Oltremare, Mirabilandia and Fiabilandia) and sports facilities such as the Riviera Golf Resort, Riviera Resort Horses or the Santa Monica Misano World Circuit Racetrack. Tourists will also find many hidden gems in the countryside such as the medieval castle of Gradara, Azzurrina Castle, San Leo and San Marino.